Acer laptop messed up after using erecovery?

I have a Acer Aspire one laptop. I had caught some weird virus off of facebook about 3 days ago so I wanted to try to reboot my laptop with Acer erecovery management. I used the one that just moves your files to a backup folder. Well after doing that, my laptop completely messed up. It keeps restarting itself over and over, I can't even log into my profile. All it will say is, "Setup is starting serves." then it will say, "The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To install windows, click ok to restart the computer, and then restart the installation." Last year, I changed the windows from Windows 7 starter to Windows 7 because I wanted to change the background to my computer. Is there anyway I can fix my computer, or at least get my old pictures and videos that I have there. If anyone could tell me how i could fix it that would be great but if not, i dont care as long as I could retrieve my files.

Thanks.

You may have to do a total system restore which erases, formats your hard drive and reinstalls your Windows.. Go to Acer's internet site http://www.acer.com/ and get help on how to restore your hard drive