How to promote my fiverr page ?

I need at least ten thousand viewers to my Fiverr page.

Can any help me with this problem ?

Here is the link: fiverr.com/fabrichr

Favorite Answer

It takes time to boost your reputation on Fiverr, add a bunch of gigs and ensure your keywords are properly used.

To promote your page you can share your fiverr gigs on sites like facebook, twitter and other social networking sites to get the word out. Once you start getting positive feedback you can get more orders.

Remember to fill out your profile on fiverr fully and adding a video for your gig will also help get more views.

• als

Fiverr Promotion

• ?

I have only heard of earning internal Fiverr listing ranking by building up a list of positive reviews, I have seen faked review exchanges between accounts but can't say how often that gets someone banned.

Ten thousand views seems fairly unreasonable, you could try SEO, but I don't recall seeing Fiverr gigs popping up in searches I make. Making under $4 a sale can't justify the cost of paid advertising, (I really don't know Fiverr conversion rates) but you probably need 50+ clicks to make one sales, in which case you would have to get 8 cent clicks to break even.

I also am on Fiverr and i agree. You do need a lot of positive response positive feedback to build your reputation to get more gig sales i been on there for 2 months so far i only sold one gig i see other guys on there 2 months who sold way more ,also once you get to level 1 status that will help you sell more too.Seo is important but you need a lot of positive clicks likes etc

you have to make one promoting photo slideshow than you can share it online social site.

To promote my best sold gig (now it have more than 1000 reviews - please see attached picture), I followed next steps:

- I created dedicated social profiles & landng pages on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, YouTube & Pinterest, to share any new articles & videos I created later for my gig;

- On G+, Pinterest, Twitter & Facebook I followed targeted people from niches of SEO and from different geographical areas (USA, UK, Canada, Australia) - also I used some Fb ads to target people;

- I created social accounts and published many articles on Issuu, Scribd, Slideshare & Academia;

- I bookmarked my gig for each day on TOP 10 social networks: Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc;

- I created tens of YouTube videos to promote this gig;

- I created many micro nich blogs to promote this gig (on Google, Wordpress & Blogspot).

Good Luck to everybody!!!

Here is some sound advice from Fiverr's own, Natalie - http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/114/increase-gi...

Add a bunch of gigs and go social. Add the gigs in facebook, tweet them, linkdin. Or you can create a free blog about your services and do SEO for it very soon you will get loads of orders.

Nothing great about the page. All I can suggest is to pay ad companies, like Google Adwords, to promote the site.

Gig collects and buying some fake positive comments