Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 7 years ago

Help! I'm a preschool teacher and like one of the parents!?

I'm 18 years old and I am a preschool teacher. I really am interested in one of the parents. He is 31. I think about him all the time. I dont know what to do. Should I flirt and let him know I like him? Or do I move on? I'd really like to pursue this but I am not sure how.

Thank you

• Bobbi

You are NOT a professional preschool teacher. You are some kid who has no clue about professionalism. Grow up. If you actually lead a group of kids in a preschool - the kids deserve a true teacher. The parents are getting ripped off by the crap center. Going after a parent is bad news. Beyond TACKY.

Source(s): Former child care director - staff had to have a 2 yr ECE degree just to be an assistant, and over age 21. And flirting with parents meant termination.

Honestly, no guy in his right mind would turn down a fantasy like that. Id say you should come on to him and expect him to sit up and beg. Hes a lucky guy haha

Source(s): Im a guy
  • Wait until the kid is no longer yours. It is a conflict of interest now, but in 6 months, you can make your feelings known. Until then, act professional and courteous toward him. Good luck.

• Amina

Don't you need a degree to be a teacher... if you're only 18... then... doesn't sound right.

Be careful.