Why do people ask me why i'm quiet?

In school people would always ask me why i'm quiet because according to them "i don't talk" even though i do its just not to them. But their are two other people in my class who don't talk either but no one seems to care if they do. So why would they ask me that question and not them?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 4
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

i was the quiet kid. school for me was worse than a death camp. everyone looked at me under a microscope and just found ways to criticize me. looking back none of it mattered at all whatsoever. i wish i would have stuck up for the quiet girl when she was getting picked on. she never stuck up for me though either.

• Dick
    Lv 5
    7 years ago

Well, it's probably because they like you better or are closer to you. They want you to speak more but they don't care about the others. It's also possible that they also ask the other 2 without your knowledge.

• ?
    Lv 6
    7 years ago

it is a way they use to approach to you and start a chat. a clumsy way but a way. they do not ask to the other two people because they are not interested on them.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Basically, they are interested in you. You don't interact in a way that let's them know you in they way that, to them, is typical.

Source(s): Life-experience
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

because they really want to talk to you but dont know how to start the conversation

• 7 years ago

Well they might want to talk to you.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.