Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 7 years ago

What is considered "long hair"?

I don't mean super long hair... -just "long" hair.

- My hair is just a few inches past my shoulders. (Like 2 or 3 inches). Do I have long hair? Would that be considered long?

Plz be honest. Thank you!

Favorite Answer

Short hair frames the face. Medium hair frames the head and shoulders. Long hair frames the body.

So really for a girl, it should really curl round the breasts at least. Hair that curls round the waist is the second level, and if it curls round the hips, it is the third level. Super long hair frames the legs.

Because of the effects of testosterone and cultural differences, outside native American and Sikh culture, long hair on men is shoulder length.

My hair is past my bra when its all down my back, and everyone says its really long! So if yours is a few inches past your shoulders I would say it was long ! :)

Passes your shoulders by an inch

Past shoulders.

• Nina G

I think up to the top of where your bra starts at least is long hair.

You have long hair

Considering I'm a guy I would say that would be normal for a girl. For a guy 3 inch bangs would be considered long.

Can you answer mine please?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=ApUE1...

mid back or longer.