Why is my laptop glitching on youtube videos?

My Windows 7 laptop has been freezing on youtube videos for a while and I dont know why.When it starts freezing if there's sound like someone saying something it will be stuck on the letter they are pronouncing like if there on ''a'' the computer freezes and the audio output is a choppy robotic aaaaaaaaaaa until i manually shut it down.PLEASE HELP!

ps: This is happing on Google Chome.

Favorite Answer

Same problem was happened for me. But that had happened in my Desktop. And then I could find out the solution by taking the computer to a repair store. In my computer I had found that it's happened for Three reason like 1. If cooling fan can't work well 2. If graphics driver are not installed 3. If hard Drive have few insect problem. or Hard Drive are not working well. So check these three things first.

I think you would recognize your laptop's problem Thanks.

I don't know but I think the problem may lie in the browser you're using, I suggest just switching to internet explorer or Mozilla Firefox

• BenB

Try another browser, if the problem persist you are likely experiencing a Flash issue. However, if I recall properly, Chrome handles Flash without any plugins. If another browser solves your problem try updating Chrome and resetting it back to it's original state. Backup your bookmarks!

The answer is simple!

Your ''Cache'' (Temp Internet Files), Virtual Memory, and/or "PageFiling" are near-full

and cannot take anymore.  Simply delete your Cache (plus "Cookies" and "History"),

then clear your Memory with a shutdown & reboot.  Afterwards, you will freak at how

fast and non-lagging your YouTube will be.

→  ≡  or wrench  → Tools  →  Clear browsing data

→  the beginning of time ▼

[x] Clear browsing history

[x] Empty the cache

[x] Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data

→  Clear browsing data

Don't forget to totally shutdown+reboot afterwards.

:-)

Google Chrome is terrible switch to a different browser and that should fix your problem

Switch your browser to mozilla firefox if it doesn't help cancel some processes you don't want through windows task manager (better don't try to cancel explore.exe)