what do we need to do to teens that do not listen to the adults?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I am a teen myself and I think they need to find an adult they feel comfortable with and trust and get them to talk and find a way to work with them

• 7 years ago

Honestly there should be some type of teen camp to help improve teen behavior and attitude adjustment and so for, teens these day's think the are adults which by far there not and learn how to deal with many issues in becoming young adults.

• 7 years ago

That "phase" is something that modern society has created. Teenagers are at an age where they start to develop their own identity and purpose in life. Unfortunately, we give them instructions on how to do EVERYTHING. High School does, college does, a lot of things do. If they don't listen, they just want to try something on their own. Try giving them something they would like to do but have them prepare it.

Like camping for example. Give them a list of things to pack and have them do it. Saves you time so you can watch TV. They can go out and buy things and they have a sense of purpose.

Just an example, but if you think about it rationally. Why would you do something that you don't think or see any benefit from? If you were an adult, you would say "Screw that!"

It's a matter of them trying to find their way in the world. Which again, we as a society are depriving them of.

Source(s): US Soldier
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

Maybe show them tough love all depending on their behavior. Or just having a talk with them about not listening.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Send them to boot camp

• 7 years ago

Smack them silly.

• 7 years ago

hmm.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.