Am I A Spoiled Teenager?

Good Morning everyone, Today I wanted to address something I've been pondering for the past years. Am I Spoiled? I am 15 years old. For my 16th Birthday, I'm flying to Beverly Hills Californa to go shopping and to go to various amusement parks in California. A few months ago, I recived a very generous... show more Good Morning everyone,

Today I wanted to address something I've been pondering for the past years. Am I Spoiled?
I am 15 years old. For my 16th Birthday, I'm flying to Beverly Hills Californa to go shopping and to go to various amusement parks in California. A few months ago, I recived a very generous gift. A 2010 Mercedes Benz C300 for my very first car. Almost 6 months before I will turn 16. My Birthday is January 1st. Outside of this, my house is nothing special. Certanly not a mansion. I have a 2012 iMac for my main computer, Apple TV, 42' flatscreen TV, 1 Sony Visio laptop, and a 2013 MacBook Air. I have an iPhone 5 for my phone, an iPad 2 for my tablet, as well as a PS3 and Xbox 360. My allowance is exactly $100 a week. I buy Starbucks probably 4 times a week and when I get change back, I usually throw it away because it's usless to me. I have drawers packed full of video games I've collected over the years. My closet mainly consists of Abercrombie & Fitch and Hollister clothing brands. I do absolutly nothing around the house to earn my money. My parents pay for the peremium fuel for my Mercedes, and all the other expenses. I have a pair of shoes for every day of the week, and too many jackets to fit on the rack. I see other kids on Facebook getting these little old used cars and they're happy about it. I never brag about what I have, but I'm curious if I would be considered "spoiled"? I want nothing but serious answers as everything listed above is 100% true. :)

Thank you everyone and have a wonderful New Years,

Gavin Hoffman
Update: Everything is true, I promice. :) http://instagram.com/p/hHIxy6KEhP/