Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What Are Some Good Tags For Bloggers?

So, I am a blogger, and I love doing tags on my blog. You know, the tags like the winterlicious tag & the I love Spring Tag.

I haven't really been able to find any other tags, that I haven't already done. I want them to be tags, that I can do for the upcoming few months, not any tags, that are for Christmas.

What are some tags, that I can/should do? I open to all suggestions, but make sure they are one's, that I can do on my blog!

Thank you!

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Heart for excellent, smiley face good, & thumb up for average keep it limited, other wise some guys are fond of giving thumb down for fun.

Post me the URL of your blog, I will look in it, you can add this also, lol, 😜

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.