She's Out of my League (movie) starring Alice Eve?

What did you think of the movie? Why would a girl like Alice Eve's character go out with Jay Baruchel's character?
Update: He was a nice guy... but that's it. When did he ever say anything funny?

I thought it could have been a great movie if there was actually something there for Alice Eve's character to discover.
Update 2: Jabra Stone - I didn't like this movie. That's the whole point. It was too unrealistic. If he had been poor and shy but intelligent and funny and kind and generous, then I could understand the attraction Alice Eve's character had. But apart from being nice to her when he returns the phone, what was so... show more Jabra Stone - I didn't like this movie. That's the whole point. It was too unrealistic. If he had been poor and shy but intelligent and funny and kind and generous, then I could understand the attraction Alice Eve's character had. But apart from being nice to her when he returns the phone, what was so great about him?