Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 7 years ago

what are some really good and fun games for the tablet?

My big bro`s fiance has a tablet and they live with us and she has a tablet....any fun games I can check out?

Favorite Answer

Well… it depends on what kind of games you really like. If puzzle is what u prefer, check scrabble by EA games, or cut the rope by ( chillingo or zepto lab ). If you like board games, check monopoly by EA games. Oh, and for puzzle games, check candy crush by King. However, acrid games like endless running game, check subway surf. There are thousands of games that can be played on tablets. I can't count them all, I'm just giving the top rated games.

• Janus

This is a highly subjective matter but if you want to play with your big bro or his fiance, you might want to try Words With Friends or Scrabble, a couple of word games that would really squeeze out your brain juices - in a positive manner of course, though you could use freewordfinder.com if you are in a horrible losing streak. Anyway, games are more fun if you're playing it with other people, so why not try these games out?