Is it recommended to reapply cologne after using the bathroom?

I've only started using cologne after my girlfriend told me to (aside from aftershave). Other than following the simple rule of "DONT SPRAY TOO MUCH OR YOU'LL FOREVER BE KNOWN AS 'THAT GUY", that's really all I know. So, time comes when you need to have an **** wrestle with your... show more I've only started using cologne after my girlfriend told me to (aside from aftershave). Other than following the simple rule of "DONT SPRAY TOO MUCH OR YOU'LL FOREVER BE KNOWN AS 'THAT GUY", that's really all I know.

So, time comes when you need to have an **** wrestle with your toilet... Am I supposed to reapply my cologne right after? My nose is immune to the smell of my cologne, so I'm not sure if it smells like dog poo when I'm done.

--On a side note, my favourite cologne (the only one I've been using for a month) is 'Diesel: Only the Brave'. Is that a good one? Not going to poison anybody that walks within my vicinity?
1 answer 1