Should I wear the fragrance I received as a Christmas Gift yesterday?

I received some Diesel Zero Fragrance perfume yesterday for Christmas from one of my aunts who probably thought it was the cologne seeing as how the perfume and the cologne come in the exact same bottle so they are very easily to get mixed up, I've spruced it on yesterday and today I'm wearing it. I... show more I received some Diesel Zero Fragrance perfume yesterday for Christmas from one of my aunts who probably thought it was the cologne seeing as how the perfume and the cologne come in the exact same bottle so they are very easily to get mixed up, I've spruced it on yesterday and today I'm wearing it. I haven't told her that she mistakenly has gotten me the perfume and not the cologne I'm Not feminine or gay, queer or none of that stuff but I happen to like the way it smells. Should I let her know that she's made the mistake of buying me the perfume instead of the cologne considering I like the smell of it and want to keep it? I'm also worried if anyone else will know that its perfume I'm wearing and not mens cologne. What Should I do?