How do taurus men react to jealousy?

I'm a capricorn female, dating a taurus guy. He's my best friend. When we aren't working we are glued to each others side. Always have fun, I'd say our relationshipis perfect 95% of the time. I get suspicious of him sometimes and I've gone through his phone on many occasions, when he catches me... show more I'm a capricorn female, dating a taurus guy. He's my best friend. When we aren't working we are glued to each others side. Always have fun, I'd say our relationshipis perfect 95% of the time. I get suspicious of him sometimes and I've gone through his phone on many occasions, when he catches me doing that he gets a little angry and then he just gets sad and it hurts him that I don't trust him. The reason I go through his phone is because his ex gf likes to text him on holidays and he hides it from me he says he doesn't want to make me uncomfortable that they were friends long before they dated (long distance, only dated a month) I really don't see the harm in them saying merry Christmas but why does he hide it? I've looked through the messages, nothing bad at all. He barely carries on the conversation at all let alone be flirtatious so why am I so suspicious of him? Will my suspicion and jealousy eventually piss him off and drive him away if I can't get it under control?
3 answers 3