Co Own a house -- tax question.?

I co own a house with my fiance. We are getting married in 2014, so we are not married yet. We bought the house in April 2013. Both our names are on everything related to the house. My question is. How do we file this? My preference would be for once of us to claim it and the other not. Let's just say him.... show more I co own a house with my fiance. We are getting married in 2014, so we are not married yet. We bought the house in April 2013. Both our names are on everything related to the house.

My question is. How do we file this?

My preference would be for once of us to claim it and the other not. Let's just say him. If this is the case, does he have to claim my contributions to the house payment as income?

Just some detail:

--We pay PMI
--We filed FHA
--We are each first time home buyers
--We make over 100k combined, but under 100k separately (matters for PMI write off)
Update: If we each claim the part we paid (half) then how will that affect PMI write off?

We are going to split the total refund, we just want the maximum refund.
Update 2: If we each claim the part we paid (half) then how will that affect PMI write off?