Windows 8.1 auto repair bug?

so i just got a new pc well built one and i installed 8.1 nicely but every 10 mins or so the is a sad face and it crashes i think the code was bad pool header sooooooooooooooo i tried to repair windows but now i turn it on and its says failed to repair what do u want to do i can either shut down or advanced... show more so i just got a new pc well built one and i installed 8.1 nicely but every 10 mins or so the is a sad face and it crashes i think the code was bad pool header sooooooooooooooo
i tried to repair windows but now i turn it on and its says failed to repair what do u want to do
i can either shut down or advanced options then it says try and restore of reset so then i click reset and it enter my disk and it says its invalid please help i dont mind completely wiping my drive its 8. i was up to date with updates i had bullguard

I AM ASKING THIS TWICE IN DIFFERENT CATEGORIES SO MAYBE 20 POINTS UP FOR GRABS
1 answer 1