Was last Saturday's SNL sketch of "The Barry Gibb Show" in good taste since Robin Gibb died?

The sketch, which Jimmy Fallon and Justin Timberlake have done on the show before, kind of pokes fun at Robin Gibb, implying that he was not very bright. But, out of respect for the fact that he's now dead from cancer, I think they should have given it a rest. Apparently, though, the Gibb family does not... show more The sketch, which Jimmy Fallon and Justin Timberlake have done on the show before, kind of pokes fun at Robin Gibb, implying that he was not very bright. But, out of respect for the fact that he's now dead from cancer, I think they should have given it a rest.

Apparently, though, the Gibb family does not object to this sketch, since the real Barry Gibb showed up at the end of the sketch.

Still, though, am I the only one who thought it was in poor taste to continue it after Robin Gibb's death?