Am i inlove with my crush???!!!! How can i stop thinking about him?

Well i think im inlove with him. I don't know if that's why i can't stop thinking about him. I don't onow if thinking about him actually make me think about him more but i don't know. I think i might love him and everytime i talk to him i just want to be with him forever... :/ And i wish we were already together right now .. I don't know if this this is true love and i should just let it be but just stp thinking about him or am i crazy over him.. What do you

think? I don't know but he's always everything i wanted and i always hae hope by my side but idk i really him and i need help and what should i do??? help plzzz!!!!!????

Favorite Answer

Well in order to find out I think what you should do is get to know him better and see what common qualities you guys have. When you are talking to him you can maybe find turn offs. But I think you should hang out with him and see if you actually do love him. But sometimes you may think you love him but you actually don't. Just use those tips and see what happens from there. It seems like you do actually like him but that might be just a crush not in love. Hope that helped

Yes you are in love with him. It will be difficult for you to stop thinking of her that's the precursor of being in love !

Live in the moment