How do you join the Democratic Party?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Sarah
    Lv 7
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

In some states, you don't have to register for a specific party, and you can just vote for the candidate of your choice. In other states, you are required to register with a party in order to vote in the primaries. If this applies to your state, here are the numerous ways you can register:

Register online at RockTheVote.com

Download and print off an application from the U.S. Election Assistance Commission website

Contact your local Secretary of State or elections department for an application form. Some states will allow you to fill out a form online

Register at your town or city hall or at the County Clerk's office

Register to vote while renewing your driver's license at the DMV

Pick up a registration form from your local post office

• Rdrnnr
    Lv 5
    7 years ago

First you give up any morals you might have had. Next you learn to blame all social problems on racism or homophobia. Then you learn to blame economic disparity on the unfair capitalist economics rather than your own inabilities, lack of work ethic, or, if you did go to college, majoring in something that has no use to the real world and no job market potential. then you join the other liberals who vote democrat for the entitlements they get from them at the expense of real working, business building, tax paying conservatives. That's how you become a democrat, then you just register as democrat and your done.

• 7 years ago

To be a "card carrying" member, you can probably just go to their web site. You don't have to join to vote Democrat though.

Personally, I hope you ask what the principles of the Republican Party is about some day.

• 7 years ago

Register.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Why in the world would you do that? Tell me, you are young, and oh so liberal and embrace all the liberal ideas, well, someday you will be out in the world on your own and you will change from liberal to reality and wonder what ever made you see what they had to offer. I know, I was there once, biggest mistake of my life.

• 7 years ago

Simple, come election day, tell them America stands for freedom. And your vote counts and your in!

• Go to an abortion clinic and have your brain sucked out, you will then meet the criteria of being a Democrat.

• Pat
    Lv 6
    7 years ago

Get a lobotomy, then go to your registrar of voters.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

first step is to knock your brains out with a hammer. they won't let you in if you have a working brain

• 7 years ago

YOU HAVE TO PROVE TO THEM YOU ARE GOOD AT TELLING LIES

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.