How do I permanently delete my kik account?

I have used 3 different email addresses for 3 different kik accounts. Last year I deactivated (or "deactivated") my oldest account and made two new ones. A few days ago, I had again "deactivated" another one of my kik accounts, which should leave me with one kik account. I tried to remake a new... show more I have used 3 different email addresses for 3 different kik accounts. Last year I deactivated (or "deactivated") my oldest account and made two new ones. A few days ago, I had again "deactivated" another one of my kik accounts, which should leave me with one kik account. I tried to remake a new account- now, I should have two- but, when I used the email from the most recently deactivated kik account it said that my email was already in use. So today, again, I "deactivated" the second account I made, tried to remake a kik account and it told me, again, that the email was in use. But wasn't it deactivated? Out of curiosity, I tried logging back into the kik account that was supposedly deactivated last year and it actually worked. How do I permanently delete my email from kik? Please. Please. Please. Thank you. Thank you. Merry Christmas.
2 answers 2