Do I really have an Arrhythmia? What should I do?

When I lived in Texas, about two years ago, I was told by two different doctors that the pain in my chest, as well as sudden rapid beating I'd feel, was due to myself having an arrhythmia. Now, I live in Tucson, and have been told by two different doctors that I do not have an arrhythmia, and that there is... show more When I lived in Texas, about two years ago, I was told by two different doctors that the pain in my chest, as well as sudden rapid beating I'd feel, was due to myself having an arrhythmia. Now, I live in Tucson, and have been told by two different doctors that I do not have an arrhythmia, and that there is nothing wrong with me. I still continue to feel pains within' my chest, which are worsened whenever I consume caffeine (which I stray away from), whenever I'm in a hot environment, or whenever I experience stress.

I recently visited this past Nov in Texas, and went to the doctor for the same reason as it was hurting almost unbearably and they told me once again, that I have an arrhythmia, and that the pain/pressure/discomfort was common with it. They told me to take some extra strength aspirin and I'd be good. (The thing is, if extra strength aspirin worked, I wouldn't have gone there in the first place.)

Whenever this pain in my chest happens, whatever it is, I also feel the rapid beating of my heart, from out of nowhere, (sometimes it'll beat crazy when I'm just simply laying down, watching television), and the ulcer on my right eye will act up causing myself to lose vision (it blurs out completely - but I have medicated eye drops for it, so it's no worry), and occasionally I will receive migraines. Not all the time does it happen with my eye and the migraines. This happens maybe two out of five times.

I'm not asking for a diagnosis or anything, because that'd be crazy. Instead I'm looking for advice. Every time I go to the doctor in AZ, they say nothing is wrong, but when I go in Texas for the same reason, it's always "you have an arrhythmia." What should I do?

NOTE - I do exercise regularly, and I do not consume too much junk food.
1 answer 1