What are some online TDM games out there worth checking out?

Hi, I'm looking for some games that have online team death match that are worth checking out. For a while I was into Call Of Duty, mostly World At War and Black Ops, then I got into BF2 and 3 for a bit, but like COD, those games became tiresome. For the past year I've been playing Max Payne 3, which has... show more Hi, I'm looking for some games that have online team death match that are worth checking out. For a while I was into Call Of Duty, mostly World At War and Black Ops, then I got into BF2 and 3 for a bit, but like COD, those games became tiresome. For the past year I've been playing Max Payne 3, which has exelent TDM online, but after a year I'm tired of this game as well. I tried both GTA V and BF4 but was not happy with their TDMs. I was thinking of just picking up COD Black Ops 2 or COD Ghosts, but I already know they'll get old quick. Can you please recommend me some other games that have great and still active team death match? Thanks and Merry Christmas!
1 answer 1