Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Wilson asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 7 years ago

Has anyone ever Arganlife for hair loss, does it really work?

I'm 28 and hair started to thin at back, not ready to go bald just yet. does Arganlife actually work or are there any other products that are good for hair loss and regrowth?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Find the 'cause' before you find 'solution' and eliminate them and your hair will improve.

Google: 21 Reasons Why You're losing Your Hair Sept. 3-13

15 & balding: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201308...

HAIR FALLS Products - INDIA:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201308...

From YA! about BIOTIN made her hair fall out!

http://ph.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201...

Read what happened to one, using Leave In Hair Sprays: http://ph.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201...

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) doesn’t have to approve supplements — no agency in the United States does. Because of inadequate quality control and inspection, supplements contaminated with heavy metals, pesticides, or prescription drugs have been sold to unsuspecting consumers. And FDA rules covering manufacturing quality don’t apply to the companies that supply herbs, vitamins, and other raw ingredients.

Beginning in February 2008, they experienced one symptom after another: diarrhea, joint pain, HAIR LOSS, lung problems, and fingernails and toenails that fell off. FDA has received numerous reports of harm associated with the use of these products, including stroke, liver injury, kidney failure, heart palpitations, and death. 3-15-11

Google: MSN "Vitamins Can Do More Harm Than Good."

According Dr. Melissa Piliang, a dermatologist at the Cleveland Clinic. Americans spent an estimated $176 million on hair loss products last year, and chances are some of that money was not well spent. Don’t let charming salon owners, seductive ads or fancy gimmicks convince you otherwise.

CNN, Slate, Consumer Reports, MSN, YAHOO have posted them online for years how people spend $20 billion per year on vitamins and supplements.  According to Everyday Health, here's an article that will tell you why . . . those PRODUCTS by any other name do NOT WORK.  It is false advertisements.

Google: Are Supplements Good For You? About 58,000,000 results (0.13 seconds)

THEN Google: Are vitamins & supplements good for you? About 230,000,000 results (0.17 seconds). Some can actually shorten your life!

Vitamins: Stop taking the pills. 6-10-13.

http://m.guardiannews.com/lifeandstyle/2013/jun/07...

Google: Hair growth lawsuits. Hair growth caused other men nationwide in class-action lawsuits. About 1,640,000 results (0.10 second. Jan. 24, 2011.

Google: Hair regrowth firm gets the treatment as client sees no fringe benefits. University student Raymond Bayssari, 20, who despite boasting a head of hair most bald men dream about, was awarded a $1305 immediate refund after a tribunal found Mr Bayssari's hair had not regrown. Published 8-23-12.

In April, 2012, the FDA issued changes to the Propecia label that included additional sexual side effects, including ejaculation disorders, libido disorders and orgasm disorders. The label also noted that some men experienced those side effects long after stopping the drug, which could indicate the problems may be permanent in some cases. That notice was followed up by news reports at the American Academy of Family Physicians and news outlets alerting men to the potential risks associated with Propecia

Home News Lawsuit claims hair drug Propecia hurt sex life of...

Mississauga - ‎Aug 11, 2013‎

REGINA — A Saskatchewan law firm is hoping to launch a class-action lawsuit over allegations a popular hair-growth drug has ruined the sex lives of some of its users. In statements of claim filed in Regina and Calgary, two men say they lost interest in sexual ...

Here's a new one: "Hair loss clinic fined over wig claims" A ''CUTTING EDGE'' hair loss clinic that says it can cure baldness in fact hands out cheap wigs to cover bald spots. 5-31-13.

Google: Glued wig costs 'hair-growth' company 7-10-13.

OxyElite Pro supplements have been linked to dozens of cases of liver failure and hepatitis. 11-19-13

FDA can’t track down all of these fraudulent products, so consumers need to beware of unapproved products that make false claims. When in doubt about a product, talk to your doctor, pharmacist, or other health care professional.

• 7 years ago

theres this mixture for hair :

-1 egg

-ARGAN oil

-sesame oil

-a little milk

-a little sugar

- hazelnut oil

- brennessel tonic (boiled dried brennessel leaves)

mix them,and apply to your hair. wait for at least 2 hours and wash your hair with Arganlife shampoo www.arganrain.net DO NOT USE HAIR CONDITIONER.

Do this 3-4 times a week. I had extreme hair loss in the past,no medicine or hair lotion provided permanent solution. I used only these natural materials and my hair loss problem has disappeared!

I havent had any serious hair loss since 2 years.

Good luck:....:)

• 7 years ago

I use Arganlife products from www(dot)arganlifeproducts(dot)com I am happy with the way it works. Thicker, fuller hair and using with minoxidil 15% I am getting great hair growth...much more than even when I was younger. Recommend to others...Good luck to you!

• ?
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

Argan Life Products

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

Argan Life

• 4 years ago

I dont realize what to say but, long curly hair is cute but you keep flicking your hair up so you can see, short hair is cool as well as you dont have to flick your own hair up at all

• 4 years ago

Source(s): Hair Fall Treatment http://enle.info/HowToStopHairLoss/?3m40
  • 7 years ago

Is Arganlife safe for people taking blood pressure medication

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

I never really thought of it as suffering, just another part of life.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.