Should I buy Need for Speed rivals? How is the multiplayer?

So to be honest I downloaded the game and played the single player and really enjoyed it and Im thinking to buy the game from origin so I could play online, but my question is how's the multiplayer? does it worth paying $34 (the game it's on 30% sale these days ) to play just online ?

I heard the online world feels very empathy

Thanks

Favorite Answer

Need for speed rivals is an open world racing game (for those who dont know) where you and people around the world race as a cop or racer on a big open world map. I bought the game brand new for 69.99$ on PS3 (dont judge me the PS4 is coming, its out of stock everywhere in my area lol) And i know people who have it for PC who experience the same issues. im about to go on about.

The portions of the games key features of online open world playability are OK, when it works which through personal experience is only about 50% of the time, which makes it completely worthless which (because again in my opinion) the online open world multiplayer is the only reason to buy the game.The game is laggy as hell, has a lot of bugs and glitches, constant connectivity issues, there has been countless times it actually dropped me out of the game in the middle of a race to a loading screen while it migrated hosts! I started a hot pursuit once and upon starting it all the opponents dropped off the map... literally disappeared... making me the new record holder among my friends, with a total time of 9.67seconds to take out 4 racers??... Leaderboards are inaccurate, textures drop in and out, on PC its locked at 30 FPS, i have literally seen police and racers pop out of thin air in the middle of races causing for some hilarious and extremely frustrating situations. Nothing quite worse then having 300,000 Speed points being at critical damage, and losing everything and getting caught by the police when you drift around a broad corner and nail a traffic car that literally came out of no were.

Arguably, i shouldnt be surprised, this is an EA game after all... EA with there stellar reputation among people as being close to if not one of the worst companies on the planet everything they touch turns to excrement. If your wondering if you should buy it? Id recommend saving your money. Its another half finished product of EA that they pushed out the development door with a 60$ price tag.

Need For Speed Rivals Multiplayer

You should try The Elder Scrolls:Skyrim. It has over 200 hours of intense gameplay that im sure you would find to your likeing. I would also get MW3 the only good Call Of Duty game. Or of course you can go with the classic Assassins Creed Games, all of these are great but i prefer 3 and Brotherhood.

get Need for Speed Most Wanted for free here: http://bit.ly/1uSF2UK

no surveys, no scams, just the full game!

In this classic racing videogame you will be free to move around the city as you compete against other drivers. Although this title allows you to play by yourself with its single-player mode, you will always have an extra opponent while you drive. The police will try to chase and intercept you at all times, and will add extra adrenaline to the race.

Bye

I've never liked need for speed online, the community is way too small

its just like nfs most wanted. You do any events like races head to heads with racers, achivements which unlocks cars.