Who To Start: Kirk Cousins Or Tony Romo?...?

I'm leaning towards starting Kirk Cousins because while this game should be a shoot out with both QBs getting a lot of points, I feel as if either one of the two teams were to get the lead and start running back to drain the clock, it would be the Cowboys (which would hamper Romo's productivity fantasy wise)... Also, with the new report that Demarco Murray is supposedly unhappy with the amount of touches he is getting a game, I could see the Cowboys trying to get him going early...

Your thoughts?...

• Mr R
    Favorite Answer

They have gotten Murray going early the last 3 games. But only for the 1st quarter, after that they don't run the ball.

Romo will throw 50 times and get better stats since Washington will run more.

You don't ever have to worry about the Cowboys running the ball, whether they are ahead or behind.

Romo. This just seems like the classic "don't get cute" decision. Garrett will still have Romo throwing quite often against a pillow-soft pass D, and Cousins is still inexperienced. Cousins could throw up all over himself just like Foles did at home against Dallas earlier this year.