bassitmanguy asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 7 years ago

do you prefer guys with short hair or long hair?

could you state your age too?

Favorite Answer

17 (18 next month yay!) I prefer guys with shorter hair, but when they have hair like Charlie hunnum or Chris Hemsworth (the first thor movie) length and have the manly features as the men stated, I find it extremely attractive. I've only seen 10 to 20 local guys pull it off.

I prefer shorter hair. I mean if his hair is longer than mine, it is kind of weird for me. I've noticed some guys with long hair don't care for it properly so it usually looks not so good. I feel like if a guy cared for it, it might be okay.

But overall, I prefer shorter hair. If a guy has slightly longer hair like Kurt Cobain aka just at the bottom of the ear, I find that really attractive. I'm 15. x

16 and I prefer guys with short hair :)

18, they're both preferable. But I'm more into short haired

19 - definitely short hair!

It depends on how they look like. Like, I like Dylan Sprouse's haircut, Justin Bieber's, Zayn's, pretty much any body that has that little FLIPPY thing going on

Long.