Really bad shoulder pains?

For the past year I have been having extremely bad off and on shoulder pains in the top part of my shoulder that spreads to the back. I honestly have no idea what I did to my shoulder but it started in the middle of soccer and basketball season. When I do get this pain in my right shoulder it hurts to the point... show more For the past year I have been having extremely bad off and on shoulder pains in the top part of my shoulder that spreads to the back. I honestly have no idea what I did to my shoulder but it started in the middle of soccer and basketball season. When I do get this pain in my right shoulder it hurts to the point that I actually start tearing up. I've told my mom about this many times but she never took me to see a doctor. I have no idea if there's actually something wrong with my shoulder since the pain isn't there all the time. I'm currently in marching band where I carry a 40 pound drum, can that be making it worse? I'm only 15 and semi athletic. What should I do about my shoulder?
2 answers 2