Why are Brazilians so beautiful?

I have never seen an unattractive brazilian. I'm not trying to be perveted or stereotypical, but why are brazilian women so good looking?!

Also, do brazilian women like dating American guys?

Favorite Answer

Mixed gene pool. Brazilians descend from native South Americans, Africans and Europeans so they get the best of everywhere, and mix it up. It is also a hot weather climate where people are more easygoing. And Brazil is a festive, effusive, right-brained culture. Life is lived outdoors and everything is done with exuberance, and that too is very attractive. Yes to your other question, if you are friendly and have and interesting story to you, then Brazilians women will take to you.

• mariana5 years agoReport

hello? I'm Brazilian see the brazilian funk dancing a sexy dance,put on youtube just like that:''morena dançando funk'',but has several clike in black top standing in the kitchen,hello? I'm Brazilian see the brazilian funk dancing a sexy dance,put on youtube just like that:''morena dançando funk'',

Why Are Brazilians So Beautiful

• Hi I'm Brazilian and I think the idea of (not only women) being beautiful it's just stereotypical image of Brazilians in USA particularly (as much as we are seen as lazy on England or mannerless in Japan (just for example)). I agree that we have a special type of beauty because of mix of races (Native, African and European mainly) which gives most of us a voluptous body and balanced face (men and women) which is more marked because we are obligated to use comfortable (read 'short') clothes for our climate. And also we have 'Carnaval' that gives the idea for people outside that is a parade with regular women from Brazil (but it's not). Americans should know that you can't believe everything you see on TV (of course for the parades the most beautiful women are chosen to be highlighted). Here in Brazil we have all types of people, like anywhere (except for highly mixed races): short, tall, thin, fat, beautiful, ugly (yeah miscegenation don't work well for everyone here)... For me the major concentration of beautiful people here are in Southeast (where I live) and South regions of the country (just my opinion). I consider myself a "so so" type. If any day you take your time on the beaches here you'll see gorgeous women and also very ugly ones dressed all the same but of course Americans who come here just pay attention on the beauty ones leaving Brazil with the illusion of just beautiful people. I guess I wrote too much... That's what I could express of my thoughts about it but it's a complex subject and lots of things must be taken in account, so long story "short", "All Brazilians beutiful and sexy" is a half-truth, although our DNA has lot of potential for lots of things ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) not all of us are that blessed (like anywhere). I hope this comment turns useful for this question.

I m Brazilian and I m ugly but most of them are beautiful and I think it s genetica, for example, the Chinese people who have the puchado eye have no explanation

OBS--

I used a translator so I can not understand the spelling mistakes.

You can help a Brazilian woman, being an immigrant in America.

Source(s): My sister

The brazilian women are bitches

They'd like to get marriage with americana guys, because of the money of course!

• yan1 year agoReport

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk never

Beauty is in the Eye of the beholder.You might find brazilians beautiful while someone might not.

Here's a few more everyday-looking Brazilians:

http://clint.be/entertainment/braziliaanse-vrouwen...

Also, one of Brazil's national sports is plastic surgery. All in all, I'm not that impressed.

• adieny3 years agoReport

say that to Camila Queiroz, Sophie Charlotte, Bruna Linzmeyer, or Taís Araujo

I agree. I vacationed in Brazil a few years ago and everywhere I looked I thought I was on a modeling shoot.

Because I am Brazilian and I speak fluent English, we are different and legal, descended from several people in the mix and we are born so pretty way. Thanks and flw.

• caroline3 years agoReport

"we are different and legal " MELHOR COMENTÁRIO HEUHEUHEUHEUE