Atheists and Christians alike: Should you all consider finding faith in the religion of God's chosen?

I feel that God's chosen people are, and always have been, the Jewish people. They far exceed the rest of the world in their intellectual prowess and ability to create a personal fortune. The Jews are not merely good with money, they are good at proving who they are.

Don't believe me yet? Every piece listed below is fact, each piece you can search and validate simply by googling it (Google was founded by a pair of Jewish men, by the way). All of this is truth.

I did this because I just thought you should know.

The global Jewish population is appx. 14,000,000.

The global population, however, is over 7,000,000,000.

That isn't even (1%) percentage point of the Earthen population. It is appx. 1/10th of a percentage of the world's population.

Despite this...

________________

Politics:

There are 12 Jews in the Senate.

12/50? That's 24% of the Senate.

And 22 Jews in the house of representatives.

This is merely 5% of the house... Still more than the percentage in America.

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/US-Is...

In America, Jews are only 1.6% of the population, yet they've done better than each of you despite such rampant persecution!

If you are Atheist- this is for you: All but two of these Jews are members of the Democratic party. Perhaps you should consider finding the Jewish faith.

________________

Business:

The secretary of Treasury in the United States is named Jacob J. Lew. (Plain as day.)

Larry Ellison? Founder of Oracle.

Charles and David KOCH? Founder of Koch Brothers, INC.

Michael Bloomberg? Mayor Bloomberg.

Larry Page? GOOGLE, who is tracking my location as we speak. (Don't worry, I pledge allegiance to you!)

Sergey Brin? Co-founder of GOOGLE. Moved to United States in 1979 to escape the "defenders of equality" in Soviet Russia.

George SOROS? I won't go Glenn Beck on you.

Michael Dell? Dell computers.

Steve Ballmer? Microsoft.

Paul Allen? Co-founder of Microsoft...

Mark Zuckerberg? Facebook.

Ron Perelman? Huge share-holder from GM to Revlon.

And of course, the Rothschild family, which haunts conspiracy theorists to this day.

Of the 1,400 Billionaires in the world... 165 are Jewish.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/worlds-jewi...

http://takimag.com/article/jewish_wealth...

That is greater than 10% of the billionaires in the world..

Additionally? USA- 105/442 = 24%. 24% of American billionaires are Jewish.

Remember when I said 1.6% of Americans are Jewish?

1.7% of Americans are gay.

16% of Americans are latino.

12% of Americans are black.

5% of Americans are asian.

_______________

Hollywood:

Ron Perlman? Phenomenal actor.

Stephen Spielberg? The face of Hollywood directing.

Actually, you know what, screw it. Read through it yourself:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jew...

Not bad for making up only about 1/10th of the global population. Not bad by any means.

My advice? Join the joy of Judaism today, and the eternal glory of Heaven under God awaits you.

Thanks, typed it myself.

Oh come on now, Michelle.

That's not even the funniest part! Read my story pretty pleazzze ;)

But you learned something new, Michelle.

Didn't you.

Favorite Answer

Awfully sorry, I got to the second paragraph and slipped a disc from laughing.

@ Poster ok I read it.

I am Atheist did you expect me to say that "I repent"?

Not in this lifetime hunnybun :)

Source(s): Adorable Atheist :)
  • The Lord that gsve the law of Moses to Moses at t. Sinai was the Lord Jesus Christ; created on Day 1 of Creation (refer to John 8&9).

Christians are a holy nation and royal priesthood also 1 Peter 2:9.

Hint; God's old testament is the law of Moses Not Genesis-Malachi

2 or more witnesses principal applied; along with scripture (2 Tim. 3:16-17) comparable to word of Moses (Joshua 1)..

• ?

> The Jewish people have given to us the written Word of God.

> The Jewish people have given to us the patriarchs: Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.

> The Jewish people have given to us the Old Testament prophets form Ezekiel to Malachi.

> The Jewish people have given to us the first family of Christianity: Mary, Joseph, and Jesus. Take Jesus out of Christianity and there is no Christianity.

> The Jewish people have given to us the twelve disciples and the apostle Paul.

Consider the monumental contribution given to us by the seed of Abraham. For this reason Jesus said in John 4:22, "For salvation is of the Jews."

If you take away the Jewish contribution to Christianity, there would be no Christianity. Judaism does not need Christianity to explain its existence; Christianity, however, cannot explain its existence without Judaism.

When I refer to Christianity I am referring to the teaching of Christ, which were based on the principles of Judaism---not the deeds of polluted historic Christianity.

Historic Christianity has left an evil legacy. It is responsible for the Crusades, in which Jewish people from Europe to Jerusalem were slaughtered in seven major pogroms (crusades). The first crusade was declared by Pope Urban II in 1095. The Crusaders were rapist and thieves, forgiven in advance by the reigning pope for any sins they might commit while on their holy campaign to liberate Jerusalem from the "infidels".

Not one Christian in a hundred today can answer this question: "How is it that Christianity, born through the teachings of a Jewish rabbi named Jesus of Nazareth, could three hundred years later kill Jews in the name of God?"

There is a dramatic difference between historic Christianity and the teaching of Jesus Christ. I state here than I am not a follower of historic Christianity; but I am a follower of the Messiah Yeshua (Jesus), and in it is in Him that I have faith, love, and peace, and most of all my salvation came through Him the Jewish carpenter, the Son of God!

And yet, many people of Jewish lineage are in fact atheists.

And then you guys call me anti-Semitic when I point out that they are the ones ruling the world.

Nice copypasta

...and you went thru all that when you could have just read...

Source(s): Ezekiel, chapter 20 vs. 5.