bigD9073 asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 6 years ago

Championship game 10 points!?

I've made the finals and just want to get some advice on my lineup for this week. It is not a PPR league and no FLEX.

1 QB 3 WR 2 RB 1 TE 1 K 1 DST

This is how my lineup looks right now including my bench players.

basically just wanting advice on any changes you would make and why. Easy 10 points! Thanks!

QB - Foles

WR - Antonio Brown

WR - Mike Wallace

WR - Nicks (I think he has a chance to have a good game with Cruz out)

RB - Forte

RB - Rashad Jennings

TE - Gonzales

K - Bailey

DST - Browns

Bench Players

QB - Newton

WR - Hilton, Bolden

RB - Andre Brown, Spiller

TE - Charles Clay

Favorite Answer

I think you have a solid line up, but I would say that you should really think about not putting in Nicks.

Quick Advice:

WR: Even though Cruz is out, Eli threw to Nicks for 4 out of his 5 interceptions in week 15. Nicks hasn't scored a touchdown all season! Rueben Randle has more upside than Nicks and has more red zone targets with 6 touchdowns. Hilton = risky with KC defense

I think you should play Bolden. He definitely has more upside potential and a decent QB. Match up is nice for him.

DST: Browns, has a leaky secondary that gives tons of yards on the run. NYJ are horrible (I give you that for sure) but this match up is banking on interceptions and sacks. Expect Chris Ivory to take it to the browns on the ground. NYJ's give up a ton of points to DST but just play it cautiously.

Other than that you're line up looks great. Good luck!

Source(s): 10 Years of Fantasy Experience

you have a solid line up, I might switch nicks with boldin and I don't trust Gonzo