Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 7 years ago

Is my friend cutting herself again?

I' m worried about my friend. She kissed my friends ex not even a week after they broke up, everyone is mad and yelling at her! She's cut before and I'm worried about her! She sent me a text with the emojis hand and knife right next to each other!! Ever since her and her bf broke up she's been a real witch with a B.........

Even though, I'm not talking to her right now I'm worried for her safety......

Favorite Answer

she could be she could be not. Shes your friend and you can help her you should talk to her. Help her with what shes dealing with, sont shut her out she obviously needs someone to help her figure things out. Maybe if you tried to stop everyone from talking about her and making a big deal out of it that would help. Her boyfriend had a big impact on her as the way you described it seemed awful. you need to stay with her no matter what, my friend used to cut herself when her dad was getting remarried and this guy she liked shut her out. i was helping her with everything i couldnt let myself leave her out in the cold. HELP HER! trust me my friend stopped she got help from people i would try to contact your friend ASAP because she might do something worse than cut. im sorry to have to say that but i would call soon

I'm not sure abd if you were to talk about it make sure you don't sound like you accusing her of anything. Cutting is a hard thing to go through and if she is you need to be the bigger person and put the argument aside and help her

talk to her and compfert and try to get her help