How do I fix a BMP error on my game?

I am playing Dungeon Lords (Collector's Edition) and now when I try to load my profile it won't finish the load because this error comes up: Deep6: BMP16. Load Error GRN. Texture/PCEF/PCEF. Asian.Torso.BMP To clarify, it DOES go to the menu screen and I click my save profile but in the middle of loading it... show more I am playing Dungeon Lords (Collector's Edition) and now when I try to load my profile it won't finish the load because this error comes up: Deep6: BMP16. Load Error GRN. Texture/PCEF/PCEF. Asian.Torso.BMP

To clarify, it DOES go to the menu screen and I click my save profile but in the middle of loading it comes up with that BMP error. The game is older and I have a Windows 8 laptop, so I did play it with Windows XP compatibility and it was working fine until it just decided not to work one day. I play it under administrator too if that helps.

I prefer not to have to reinstall unless it's my last hope. Does anybody know how to fix a BMP error like this?
1 answer 1