Will PS4 get NFL Sunday Ticket and other good apps?

I know it's not a "entertainment hub" like the XB1 but lets face it, it's 2013, it isn't all about gaming now. I want to enjoy some apps, netflix, NFL, ex. Will Sony put more and better apps on the PS4? And also, do you think they'll allow gaming recording and the ability to play music through it from (for example) your iPhone? And will they upgrade their camera to do better voice commands?

• RAVEN
    Favorite Answer

It isn't all about gaming for non-gamers; that's why the PS4 had a 10-1 pre-order advantage over the XBONE. If I want more crap to subscribe to, I don't need that on my console.

As for your question, Rabbit for once is correct.

Nope, Microsoft signed a exclusive deal with NFL which included Sunday Ticket. Other than that, Sony has promised you will be seeing other apps on PS4 very soon''. Maybe something within the next year around June they will announce it at E3..