My boyfriend broke up with me because I ate Doritos during sex?

I couldn't help it, I was hungry so I just got two Doritos out of the bag on my dresser and ate them. He was on top of me but my head was facing my dresser so I just took advantage of the opportunity. I feel so bad now and I just want him back :( I can't stop crying.

@Prism... it was Cool Ranch, those are my fave :)

• BC
    Favorite Answer

It's nacho problem, but his.

If you've had lovers as bad as some I've had eating Doritos would be the high point. I once had a guy tell me to beg him during sex. This was after I surprised him with a hotel room, food, alcohol, a sexy little nothing for him to take off, & he wasn't that good a lover anyway! I love to pamper a guy but he has to appreciate it you know? Maybe you could pamper him the way I pampered mine. I just hope you have a better more satisfying time than I did. Good Luck!

Was it Cool Ranch or Nacho Cheese Doritos? This is an incredibly important question that might answer why he broke up with you!

Oh my, Cool Ranch are the superior Doritos. He obviously has no idea what he's missing

• Ry

You must be joking right? This is a troll for sure. Who would do that. That's a plot out of a bad sitcom. Next time bring a happy meal into the bed room. It's better for foreplay. Doritos can be sharp.

Well, regardless you must contact Doritos and tell them about this so that they can change their slogan from "Live Bold" or what ever it is to "Doritos, better than sex." Ha ha ah, this makes me chuckle. You just shattered somebodies entire confidence and self esteem with one delicious corn chip. Congrats. One flavored triangle just altered a young mans life forever. OMG It gets funnier the more I right. He's gunna need counseling.

1. Don't ashamed, you were hungry.

2. He really should have just laughed it off.

3. If you get him back (I mean if he broke up with you or isn't talking to you), next you have sex, wait until he finishes to eat or eat before sex.

4. He'll pretty much never let it go...don't get mad if he ask if you're going to eat during sex again.

5. He probably thought you were bored.

6. You were probably were killing his erection with that loud chewing.

BTW If this is a troll question, you should be ashamed.

• Nice one 10/10, He's just mad that it was Cool Ranch and not Nacho cheese.

the first bite is always the loudest.... CRUNCH!

then you have to chew... crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch

but then u reached over AGAIN and potato chip bags are noisy crinkly things and u pulled out a second dorito and CRUNCH followed by chew chew chew chew chew.

now my question is.... as you savored the triangular chip..... did it not once crossed your mind to offer your partner some chips?

Source(s): case closed.

Oh, I can believe that. My husband crunches doritos constantly and it drives me insane!! I'd break up with you too.

• Sarba

U poor sad

If you're going to introduce food into your sexual activities, it should include a pastrami sammich.