What to do when babysitting??????Help please{:?

Im babysitting a 12 year old boy and an 7 year old girl. I have babysat them before and they like hide and seek..but i am babysitting them for the next 5 days in a row and I'm not sure what we could do..they are not allowed to go to the movies or leave the property..these kids are crazy but I'm not sure what to do that they will both like…the little girl always wants to play babies or dolls but the boy does not..i usually let them take turns..they never just want to sit and watch a movie or anything like that any suggestions on what they will both like to do like a craft idea or anything??? the parent gave me money to shop for crafts but i can't see the boy coloring…please help with any suggests as to what we could do… thank you so much in advance

Not allowed to leave the house for 5 days? those kids will go insane. How about you ask them before hand or phone up the parents and ask what activities you can prepare for them. Good luck!

Arts and craft is best for kids keeps them interested in the arts .