is it really worth it?

well, I started dating my middle school crush 4 days ago. my best friends all like him... one girl, Alex, texts me and asks so many questions such as, "how long are you going to date Dylan.".... because she is jealous.

then the other one, emails him AFTER he asks me out and says

"i like you."~ sierra.

I just feel horrible because I seriously love him. we have liked each other since 7th grade... I really don't want to loose him.

I can tell he dosent like them, but im just worried that the two girls will try splitting us up... what do I do?

Favorite Answer

Talk to him about this, come on he's your bf, that's what he is there for, to share everything with!!! Tell him exactly how you feel and if he's a good bf then he will make you comfortable again and tell them to go away

Source(s): Answer mine

You obviously need to get new friends.