Who Am I Thinking Of?

He is an older British actor/ comedian. I cant help but think that he was in the same sort of things as Michael Caine or Michael Palin. He reminds me of Michael Parkinson looks wise. I cant seem to get away from Michael here! He is quite tall with glasses and greyish hair. Im also Pretty sure he was on grumpy old... show more He is an older British actor/ comedian. I cant help but think that he was in the same sort of things as Michael Caine or Michael Palin. He reminds me of Michael Parkinson looks wise. I cant seem to get away from Michael here!

He is quite tall with glasses and greyish hair. Im also Pretty sure he was on grumpy old men too. Hes very posh too. But I may be wrong. I know this is probably absolutely nothing to go on but its driving me mad and this is pretty much a last resort.

Thanks to anyone who helps.
Update: Properly old not John Bishop middle aged old. Neither of the first two answers is right. But thanks for answering anyway.
Update 2: No its not Ronnie Barker either.