Ideas for consequences for a sub if she disobeys?

Ok, so my girlfriend and I have been together for about a year now, and in that time we've experimented with some light BDSM. She loves to be pinned down and tied, as well as bitten, and she loves when I tease her and make her wait. Well she pretends not to at the time but i know she loves it. Anyway, I was... show more Ok, so my girlfriend and I have been together for about a year now, and in that time we've experimented with some light BDSM. She loves to be pinned down and tied, as well as bitten, and she loves when I tease her and make her wait. Well she pretends not to at the time but i know she loves it. Anyway, I was looking some things up online to get ideas, and one of the more common things i saw from subs was a need for some kind of consequence or punishment when they disobey. I am in love with her and don't want to hurt her, but if this is something she would like I'd do it. I know she doesn't like pain, other than biting, but I'm not entirely sure if that's the point for a sub. I'm going to talk to her about it tonight but I'd like to have some ideas to present to her first.
6 answers 6