Ideas similar to scrap metal business? PLEASE READ?

I need ideas of small business, where I don't have to spend much money and time. For example, I COLLECT metals all over the city and then I selling them. 40% of my profit goes to overseas to help educate poor kids in Bangladesh. Rest (60%) of it for transports and my personal time (about 20 hours a week).

Due to my medical problem, I cannot continue this business. So, I NEED SOME IDEAS FOR NEW BUSINESS. PLEASE HELP ME. Thank you.

• Henry
    Favorite Answer

You are the only one that can figure that out as everyone’s abilities, financial situation and knowledge are different. Find an unmet need that is also something that you like to do. Complete a SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats) analysis and a business plan to prove that the business idea is workable.

• tro

maybe you could get someone to operate it for you for share of the profits and still keep it