what are the chances my gf is pregnant?

Me and my gf had sex on the 16th. Im 99% positive, I nutted in her. Yesterday she had a white, clearish color dishcharge which I looked up and said it because she is most likley ovulating. Last month her period ended on the 28th which makes sense she is probaly ovulating right about now. What are the chances she is pregnant.

Bonus Question: I got a test and it says rest 5 days before expected period but I also read it takes 2-3 weeks before a accurate test. It wont be 3 weeks before here expected period so when will be a good date to take the test.

• Kara
    Favorite Answer

The 2nd or 3rd of January. Those "early response" tests have a failure rate of over 60% at 5 days before the next period. So testing early can give a false negative very easily. And if you don't want a baby use a condom and some restraint. If you're old enough for sex you're old enough to be adult about protection.

January 2nd. relax and enjoy your holiday and try not to let her stress out too much. that should also give a fair amount of time to see whether her period comes also. just to be on the safe side, however, if you thhink she may be pregnant you could try to encourage a sober holiday :)