Props collaboration youtube video?

I came across a Youtube video a longggg time ago. It was a collaboration video with The Fu, The Brothers Ridell, Chester See, and other youtubers. They used a bunch of props and I think it was a stop motion video. Basically all the props came together in the end and spelled something. It might have been a thank you video, but I can't recall.

I've been searching for it but I can't find it.

If you anyone knows what video I'm talking about, please give me the name or link of the video.

Thanks!

Favorite Answer

There are 3 different things that you can do to try & find a video you have previously

watched, assuming that you haven't cleared-out your cache. Not only that, you can

have the results appear either:  1) in alphabetical order, 2) in chronological order, or

3) as photo thumbnails:

ALPHABETICALLY (tons of results):

Highlight the URL address bar of a webpage (even this one if you want), and simply

type-in the word "youtube'' [no quotes].  From all of those various results, you'll see

-- every YouTube address you typed

-- every YouTube channel you visited

-- every YouTube video you watched

but, unfortunately, everything will be in dreadful YouTube code (like v=a1b2c3d4e5f).

CHRONOLOGICALLY (many results):

Simply click on your internet browser's ''History'' button or tap "CTRL" and the letter

''H'' on your keyboard -- and you will get a daily list of every website which you have

visited.   Every YouTube video will be mixed-in with all of the other websites, but it'll

actually be much easier for you to locate that particular video -- because everything

will be displayed in "plain" English.  And because each and every YouTube video is

in a way its own website, you'll also be able to see the full title of every single video.

PHOTO THUMBNAILS (few results):

The other thing you can try is your ''YouTube History''. If you click that, you will see

thumbnails of the videos which you've recently seen, but only the more recent ones.

(The reason for that is because everytime you open and exit YouTube, your History

is semi-cleared and starts anew.)  It might be worth trying this way because the vid

which you are looking-for may be a "related video'' of something that's already there.

Believe it or not, you can even find ''YOUR'' viewing History from right here in Yahoo

Answers.  Just click on my link below -- and it will take you to ''YOUR'' own History:

http://www.youtube.com/feed/history

:-)

If you find the vid, please leave a link.