WWE Fantasy Universe Mode PPV: Championship Unification?

Welcome to the PPV WWE Fantasy Universe. I will do a PPV every couple week (This time). So, If you have the power to vote/choose winners of every one of these match. Who would win these match card? What is your opinion?

WWE Championship: Bret Hart

World Heavyweight Championship: Brock Lesnar

WWE Intercontinental Championship: Owen Hart

WWE United States Championship: Chris Jericho

WWE Tag Team Championship: The Hardy Boyz

WWE European Championship: The Great Muta

WWE Hardcore Championship: Cactus Jack

WWE Divas Championship: Michelle McCool

Here's Tonight's match Card, Vote/choose the winners of every match of your choice, Rate each match 0/5 Stars or match overall 0/10 and Rate PPV Overall 0/10.

Pre-Show match: Tag Team match

Mr. Perfect and "Ravishing" Rick Rude (w/Paul Heyman) vs. R-Truth and Xavier Woods (w/The Funkadacyls (Cameron and Naomi))

Winner:

1st Match: Triple Threat Championship Unification match for the WWE Intercontinental and European Championship

Dolph Ziggler vs. Owen Hart (Intercontinental) (w/Paul Heyman) vs. The Great Muta (European) (w/Paul Bearer)

Winner:

2nd Match: Singles match for the WWE Divas Championship

Nikki Bella (w/Brie Bella) vs. Michelle McCool (c.) (w/Layla)

Winner:

3rd Match: Texas Bullrope match for the WWE Hardcore Championship

Dean Ambrose vs. Rob Van Dam

Winner:

Note: The Only way to win is touching all four corners. No Pinfalls or Submission allowed.

4th Match: 6 Man Tag Team match

The Real Americans (Jack Swagger and Antonio Cesaro) and Lex Luger (w/Zeb Colter) vs. Team Angle (Kurt Angle and The World's Greatest Tag Team (Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas))

Winner:

5th Match: Singles match for the WWE United States Championship

Chris Benoit vs. Chris Jericho (c.)

Winner:

6th Match: Fatal 4 Way Tag Team Tables, Ladders, and Chairs match for the WWE Tag Team Championship

The Mega Powers (Hulk Hogan and Macho Man Randy Savage) vs. The Hardy Boyz (Matt and Jeff Hardy) vs. Edge and Christian vs. The Shield (Seth Rollins and Roman Regins) (c.)

Winner:

7th Match: Street Fight

Diamond Dallas Page (w/Kimberly Page) vs. Jeff Jarrett

Winner:

8th Match: All-Star Money in the Bank Ladder match

John Cena vs. CM Punk vs. Sheamus vs. Undertaker vs. Randy Orton vs. Batista vs. Shawn Michaels vs. Triple H vs. The Rock vs. Daniel Bryan

Winner:

Main Event: Elimination Chamber match to unify the WWE Championship and World Heavyweight Championship into the WWE World Heavyweight Championship

Bret "Hitman" Hart (c.) (w/Paul Heyman) vs.Kurt Angle vs. Sting vs. Brock Lesnar (c.) (w/Paul Bearer) vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. Goldberg

Winner:

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

here they come:

pre-match: mr. perfect & ravishing rick rude after a perfectplex on xavier woods. 2.5/5.

1) owen hart after the undertaker interfered & tombstone the great muta which allowed owen to pin him & win the titles. 4.5/5.

2) michelle mccool retains with a good night. 3/5.

backstage mcccool & layla were screaming loud about there win but then, they suddenly saw the great muta standing in front of them, they just moved quietly & muta just gave a stare with paul bearer.

3) dean ambrose wins clean.

we see sheamus backstage with todd grasham in an interview. todd says" sheamus what are ur thoughts about ur big match coming up tonight??" john says" i have got 9 other fellas to deal with me tonight but i know how important this match is for me. this is my chance to come out on top. so, tonight i will go out there & beat every man to become mr. money in the bank......." he is cut off by brock lesnar & paul bearer bearer says" who cares about being mr. money in the bank all i care about is retaining my brock lesnar destroy other men & then, be the solo king of this business & i know he will do it tonight." sheamus says" really paul??? the great muta ur other client has lost already but i don't care about the elimination chamber because if i win tonight then, fella u can be damn sure that ur client won't be a champion for a long time."

4) team angle after luger submitted to the ankle lock. 4/5. after the match, paul heyman appeared on titantron & said" very good kurt but after the elimination chamber match, u will continue to suck like always.

5) chris benoit wins with a crippler crossface. 5/5.

6) the mega powers win after the macho man got the titles from the top of the ladder.

7) diamond dallas page with a diamond cutter. after the match DDP & kimberly were attacked by the wyatt family.

8) the chaotic match ends ith shawn michaels retrieving the briefcase. in the final moments of the match, the undertaker had the match won but then, the great muta appeared but taker chokeslammed him off the ladder but brock lesnar from behind attacked him with a steel chair which gave randy orton the time to climb up to retrieve the briefcase but he was stopped by daniel bryan as he climbed at the same time they were both thrown off the ladder by triple H & both crashed through tables punk attacked HHH with a chair & was given a rock bottom by the rock. john cena gave the rock an AA but he was brogue kicked by sheamus & he was given a sweet chin music by HBK. HBK retrieved the belt before the recovering guys could stop him. 5/5.

9) main event: bret hart eliminates kurt angle with a sharpshooter.

stone cold steve austin eliminates goldberg with a stone cold stunner.

brock lesnar eliminates sting with a sharpshooter.

bret hart eliminates stone cold steve austin with a sharpshooter.

bret hart eliminates brock lesnar with a tombstone by the undertaker who appeared in the middle of the match from inner part of the chamber.

bret hart won both the titles & heyman family celebrated but bearer was chased away by the undertaker.

Source(s): i'm a big fan of prowrestling
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.