So lost with Chemistry. Solving solution concentration using dimensional analysis HELP?

So right now in High School Chemistry class we are learning about Acids and Bases. We JUST started the unit and I am super confused on how to set up a problem and getting the answer using dimension analysis with two... Factors or things you have to use (so like you have to start with more than one... show more So right now in High School Chemistry class we are learning about Acids and Bases. We JUST started the unit and I am super confused on how to set up a problem and getting the answer using dimension analysis with two... Factors or things you have to use (so like you have to start with more than one thing)

Here's one of the questions: "How many grams of NaOH are in 250 mL of a 3.0 M NaOH solution?"

My problem is I just don't know how to set up the dimensional analysis. How do I know what to start with? How do I know what goes on top? Once I set it up, I can solve it... It's just knowing HOW to set it up (as in which things go where in it) that is confusing me big time.

I do just fine doing dimensional analysis using only one conversion, but not with two!

Any websites that could help me or...? Can YOU help me explain it?

THANK YOU :)