Destiny asked in Games & RecreationToys · 7 years ago

Ideas for a Christmas gift for my new boyfriend's son?

I recently started dating a guy who I'm completely taken with, he's beyond perfect for me, and I'm really looking forward to spending some time with his family on Christmas. The only problem is what to get his 2 1/2 year old son, who he has custody of about 50% of the time. His son is adorable, sweet, and really likes me, but I've never gotten a gift for a child that young before. Every idea I've had (GlowPets, Tickle-Me-Elmo, clothes, blocks...) he either already has, or they're bad ideas (for example, he uses light-up toys as an excuse to play past his bedtime, or he refuses to keep his clothes on... Typical 2-year-old things, you know?)

So, I kinda want to get him something inexpensive, hard to break (he throws things ^^"" ), that will hold his attention for awhile... Any ideas, please? I'm really stuck...

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Get him something educational... what cartoon does he like ? Get him some picture books he can color in.. But him A DVD If his favorite cartoons which will be all his.. Idk kids will be kids and end up breaking them anyway but at least he will be happy he got something

Source(s): Me
  • I agree with Angelica, I think he'll like a picture book to color in! Just remember to take away the crayons when he's done using them or he might chew on them and choke or they could get lost.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.