Girls... aren't you proud being a girl ?

PLEASE READ.... I HATE BEING A GUY..

I'm 17 year old ...

i was just wondering that girls life's very adventurous,amazing and fun ..

they have more kind of clothing ... heels .. just perfect .. i sometime wish i was a girl :(

they have better sexual experiences than men .. they get more orgasm than men

they can experience new stuffs .. like pregnancy .. i think its really cool .. they can feel a life in them wow .. and there's always a way in girls like ... for example .. if a girls is not soo beautiful .. they can put makeup and look good .. and if a girls is short so they can wear heels and took taller ..

Being a girl is Perfect .. other than being guy .. SUCK .. ( i know periods sucks but its just awesome other than that )

Its even easy for a girl to get boyfriend .. but for a guy .. all F**king bullsh*t

GIRLS aren't you proud being girl ?

Best Answer

I think it's really great that you think girls' lives seem really awesome, and in a lot of ways, they are. I love wearing makeup and dressing up to go out, wearing heels, and having long hair. I like that we are generally skinnier than guys and our skin is softer. I like that girls on average live longer. But in all honesty, I think guys have it better. And sometimes, I'd much rather be a guy.

For one thing, I hate being labeled the 'weaker' gender. True, females are on average physically weaker than men in strength and such, but by no means does that make us worth any less than men. Yet I see it all the time, guys using their status as guys to make girls feel inferior, to take advantage of them, etc. and I'm sick of it. Don't get me wrong, there are a ton of sensible and wonderful men in this world but how do some prejudiced idiots still exist?

Going off of that, I also hate the roles that women and men are put in, like how men have historically been seen as 'the head of the household' or the breadwinner while women tend to the house and kids, and that's really it. It hasn't been until fairly recently that women have really been getting out there in the workforce, yet this tradition is still fresh in many people's minds. To be married and raise a family is a JOINT EFFORT. Women and men should be doing work together, not the woman raising children all by herself and the man making money all by himself. So in this aspect that women have been discouraged from working for so long, I feel discriminated against.

Periods suck. Big time. Sometimes mine last for over a week, and keep in mind these happen EVERY 28 DAYS for many girls. I think over time you get used to it, but it's still annoying and cramps are killer. I don't even want to think about childbirth. I think childbirth seems awful. I wish we were like seahorses in that aspect lol.

There is so much pressure on women to be outwardly beautiful that it pains me. Makeup is great, but I just wish I didn't have to use it for people to think I'm pretty, you know? They say girls are very high-maintenance, and I think that's because of how society has set up the standards of beauty, very difficult-to-reach standards, so we've gotten to this point where eating disorders pop up, people use spray-tanning, fake eyelashes, and botox to achieve their desired looks... it's insane. I'm slowly weaning off of these tools that I've used to fake beauty -- heat-styling products, push-up bras, painting nails -- but it's hard, you know? I don't want to be fake. I don't want to be a sex object. I want to be myself.

I guess all in all, even with all that girls have to go through... I'd rather be a girl. Though I'd love to be a guy, I am in this body and I'd better make the most of it. Surprisingly, you make me proud to be a girl. I hope you find it in you to love yourself the way you are Robert, because there are amazing things about both men and women.

• Anika

Half of the stuff you said isn't true. Being a girl is very hard. You have no idea. I, however am very proud to be a girl. But it's not rainbows and flowers and happiness. It is very hard to be a girl. Do some research so you don't sound so ignorant.

• Fulk Y

Who says they have better sexual experiences? hahahaha and more orgasms?? LOL

---wrong

Last i checked giving birth isnt that much fun either.

Just be gay dude, no need to be a woman

I can't evne top Lauren's answer :O Nice one, Lauren :D! Whoever you are...

But yeah, I like being a girl cx

Yes i love being a girl<3

i crush on my own kind ;)

• Seb

You are a girl.

Stop being weird.

But as a man it is easier for you to do jumping jacks

Source(s): 1

take med

You might be gay.