promotion image of download ymail app
Alan asked in HealthMen's Health · 6 years ago

After circumcision I've pain while erection, should I consult a doctor?

I had a circumcision 10 days before. After 6-7 days all the stitches are removed.I tried to masturbate yesterday, but I couldn't do it because of pain.

And the skin under my penis is uneven and looks like it can cause bleeding while having sex. Are these things normal.? Or should I consult a doctor for this.?


I'm 25. I did this because of some infections. Now I think it was better with foreskin.

3 Answers

  • 6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    The stitches won't dissolve for 4 weeks!

    The swelling won't subside for 4 weeks!

    The entire healing process takes 6 weeks.

    You are NOT supposed to have any sexual activity the entire 6 weeks healing time.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago


    Source(s): Get Medical Consultation Online :
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 6 years ago

    you may consult your doctor...donot try to masturbate or sex now...allow it to heal.

    btw,,,how old are you?

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.