Do some women deserve to be raped?

I have heard a lot of people (mostly guys) say that a girl who is not acting very ladylike, or who is dressed in 'inappropriate' clothing is basically asking for sex, and deserves to be raped for her choice of dress or behavior. So I was wondering, what do you guys think?? Do these girls deserve it, or are... show more I have heard a lot of people (mostly guys) say that a girl who is not acting very ladylike, or who is dressed in 'inappropriate' clothing is basically asking for sex, and deserves to be raped for her choice of dress or behavior. So I was wondering, what do you guys think?? Do these girls deserve it, or are they victims?? Is it their fault for acting like sluts, or do you think that they were just never taught how to dress, or behave appropriately??

P.S.: I'm not saying that all men are pigs, or anything like that. Its just that the majority of people I have heard arguing that these girls simply got what they asked for happend to be men(;