My foreskin retracts normally when my penis is NOT erected .. but when it erects it does not retracts fully .?

where i can pull my foreskin back enough to see my glans fully but it's LITTLE BIT pain full , not too much . but if i try to full it down further it starts paining . i've been reading about frenulum breve , phimosis .. but i am not suffering with phimosis i guess (coz i cn retract it till my glans .... show more where i can pull my foreskin back enough to see my glans fully but it's LITTLE BIT pain full , not too much .
but if i try to full it down further it starts paining . i've been reading about frenulum breve , phimosis ..
but i am not suffering with phimosis i guess (coz i cn retract it till my glans . and retract fully when penis is not erected )
i think the size of my frenulum is too short .
i've measured it . it's about 1 cm .
when my penis erects fully it becomes 14 cm long (which is normal i guess) . and if i retract my foreskin my frenulum and surrounding area starts paining ..
i don't want to get circumcised , i don't want any frenulum surgery , i've been doing exercises for frenulum enlargement since last week .
but i think it's not helping me . i am doing it in hot shower everyday morning , evening .
i never had sex . but i've read on internet that some guys suffered with tearing their frenulum during their first time sex .. .
can i enjoy sex with my foreskin fully covering my glans. ?
i have to retract my foreskin with my hands . it does not get retracted itself . if i dnt retract my foresking with erected penis , even though i
can see a lot of foreskin is present on tip of my penis covering my whole penis .
i just want to get rid of that frenulum . it pains , and i am scared that one day it's gonna tear and pain , and m gonna bleed like hell :'(