Hi Akshay,....Jenna is a male circumcision troll who is envious of you for being whole, natural, and normal. He is only trying to validate his own sorry state. You can report him the same as everyone else does.
I am glad you are smart enough to not want to be circumcised. It is a totally destructive procedure that is never necessary.
You said you have begun to stretch in the shower, and this should be continued.
One week will just get things going....it can take 3-4 months for full, complete, painless retraction.
I should also tell you it is a north american myth the foreskin needs to be forced back.
Around the world, there are whole cultures of men who go through their entire, healthy, happy, sexually active lives without ever retracting their foreskin.
As long as you keep yourself clean, there will never be a problem.
I have posted some information on stretching the natural foreskin which can also be applied to the frenulum.
We are conditioned not to do something if it causes pain,....so don't stretch until it hurts, or you will cause some damage. Just keep the stretches gentle and firm, and you will have success....but give it the time it needs to work.....be patient.
There is nothing wrong with you that some simple foreskin stretches cannot solve.
You have a naturally tight foreskin, just like every other intact (not circumcised) man on the planet had at your age.
Over 85% of the males on earth are intact so you are on the winning side. The other 15% are envious and wish they still were intact.
Follow the information in the links below and work the foreskin stretches into the daily shower routine.
Let the warm water loosen and relax the skin before stretching.
Stretches are to be firm, but gentle, with no pain. Pain is a damage indicator. Over stretching till it hurts can create micro tears in the skin opening that will heal over with non elastic scar tissue, making retraction more difficult. No pain,...ever.
What will happen is the Frenar Band (google it) of muscle that closes down the skin opening will relax and expand enough to allow the foreskin to glide effortlessly back and forth over the coronal rim of the glans.
You should see some good results in two weeks, with full and painless retraction in 3-4 months. If it takes longer just keep stretching.
Do not listen to anyone who claims you need to force the skin back to clean under there. Nature has this well in hand. The foreskin/glans combination produce a powerful anti microbial compound called Langerin. Langerin wards off bacteria and keeps this area clean and disease free.....just like you are now.
You should silently thank your parents each day you are alive for having the wisdom to leave you whole, complete, intact, normal, natural,....and not allow some under-skilled hack in a lab coat to mutilate your genitals before you were even out of the delivery room.
Go to: www.norm.org and read about the reason and function of the foreskin. You will see how very fortunate you are to still have yours, and how misguided are those who promote circumcision for any reason.
Good luck and I hope this helped.