1994 f150 4.9 mfi 2wd 2 door automatic gas tank removal.?

I have a 1994 f150 4.9 automatic mfi 2wd 2 door after axel rear single gas tank. I would like to know exactly with detailed instructions on how to remove the gas tank. I have removed the filler neck tube the nuts & bolts that are on the gas tank straps & yes the tank is empty. It will not drop just... show more I have a 1994 f150 4.9 automatic mfi 2wd 2 door after axel rear single gas tank.

I would like to know exactly with detailed instructions on how to remove the gas tank.

I have removed the filler neck tube the nuts & bolts that are on the gas tank straps & yes the tank is empty.
It will not drop just straight down. There is only 1/4 inch clearance all the way around the gas tank.
I cannot remove the rubber hose that is attached to the gas tank filler outlet because it has a heater hose clamp & it is impossible to remove it.
I tried to wiggle it out but the rubber hose is interfering with the removal.

I cannot remove the bed.
If I can remove the rubber hose it will be a lot easier than removing the bed.
thanks for any help.
Update: To liverhuyen2003.

I'm not having an issue removing the fuel lines just to get the tank dropped to get to the fuel lines.
the rubber hose that is attached to the gas tank outlet is preventing the gas tank to drop down.
Please read my question again