What is the greatest thing about Knowing Jesus?

God is real and Jesus is Lord here is a miracle from my experience that supports the Bible I hope it helps. before March 5th I cried out to God wanting Him to be my Savior my God and my King, a few days later I opened up to the chapter in God's grace in the book Knowing God and read "grace is God's riches at Christ expense" and believed Jesus died for my sins I got on my knees Thanking God for dying for my sins half believing it, a Christian radio station was playing in the back with no volume I turned it on and the song playing was my Savior my God and I remember the lines that He who lives to be my King once died to be my Savior. I also wanted God to fulfill this verse"Before they call I will answer; while they are yet speaking I will hear. Isaiah 65:24 God did that just then answering three prayer at once. I also wanted God to speak through k'love with the first song playing God would speak through He did, and I felt God died for sins before I wanted words

or a whisper I got that.I also wanted God to speak through the book Knowing God he did. I also wanted God to tell me Jesus died for my sins through a song He did all that. And much more after that. Can you see how God answered my prayers and knew all the things I desired Him to do for me and He did Wow!!!

Favorite Answer

Amen!

Jesus' Love letter to you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATW1-5fIHXI

Youtube thumbnail

God bless!

• Rob

But what meaneth it, that they place the wool in the midst of the

thorns? It is a type of Jesus set forth for the Church, since

whosoever should desire to take away the scarlet wool it behoved him

to suffer many things owing to the terrible nature of the thorn, and

through affliction to win the mastery over it. Thus, He saith, they

that desire to see Me, and to attain unto My kingdom, must lay hold

on Me through tribulation and affliction.

Barnabas 8:1

But what think ye meaneth the type, where the commandment is given

to Israel that those men, whose sins are full grown, offer an heifer

and slaughter and burn it, and then that the children take up the

ashes, and cast them into vessels, and twist the scarlet wool on a

tree (see here again is the type of the cross and the scarlet wool),

and the hyssop, and that this done the children should sprinkle th

If you know Jesus, then you know God:

. JOHN 8:31-32.

.

31. Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him,

"If ye continue in my Word,

(then) are ye my Disciples indeed;

32. "And ye shall Know The Truth,

and The Truth shall make you Free."

. JOHN 14:4-7.

.

4. "And whither I go ye know, and The Way ye know."

4. Thomas saith unto him,

"Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know The Way?"

6. Jesus saith unto him,

"I am The Way, The Truth, and The Life: no man cometh unto The Father, but by me.

7. "If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know Him, and have seen Him."

ORAL ROBERTS once prayed to know: "How can I know Jesus?" He was answered:

,

.

"READ MATTHEW, MARK, LUKE, JOHN, and the Book of ACTS- THREE times in THIRTY days!"

.

.

Kenneth Copeland said that he did it on his knees,

At the end of the thirty days, he testified, he now knew Jesus better than he knew any man on the Face of the Earth!

THERE IS NO WAY THAT ORAL ROBERTS POSSIBLY "KNEW JESUS!"

. 1st JOHN 2:3-6.

.

3. And hereby we do know that we know him,

"If we keep his Commandments."

4. He that saith,

"I know him,"

and keepeth not his Commandments, is a liar, and The Truth is not in him.

6. He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.

. 1st JOHN 3:6.

.

6. Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not:

Whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.

The great unattainable Holy Grail of Christianity has been to never sin again. No one would seriously apply this to Oral Roberts.

For one thing, he accepted offerings from people who were going to report them to the IRS for Tax Deductions- while assuring them that God would Reward them up to ONE HUNDREDFOLD for donating to The Gospel.

Meanwhile, the one Christian who cracked the Sin/Self-Control Problem, FRANKLIN HALL, was ostracized by Oral Roberts and the other VOICE OF HEALING ministers.

They would not let their followers know about his FASTING Teachings, on the excuse that Franklin Hall had some "False Doctrines." (Who didn't?)

THAT involved FORCING Brethren to suffer Illness, Ageing and Death.

. 1st JOHN 3:17.

.

17. But whoso hath this world's good, and seeth his brother hath need, and shuteth up his bowels (of compassion) from him, how dwellleth The Love of God in him?

Oral Roberts collected money to build a hospital, where, he allegedly said, Holy Ghost-Anointed MEDICAL Doctors would find THE CURE FOR CANCER.

Franklin Hall ALREADY found "The Cure for Cancer."

Fasting 40 days and 40 nights as Jesus did, mmaking sure to drink a minimum of TWO LITRES of fresh water each day, will starve the Cancer- which feeds off of freshly digested food saturating the body- like other diseases and ailments. Enabling one's Body Systems to cure it or destroy it.

Oral Roberts and all the other "Full" Gospel Preachers of that cabal SUPPRESSED THIS IMPORTANT KNOWLEDGE. So that people could donate money to HIM, rather than to Franklin Hall!

THIS was the FRUIT of a man who read Jesus' Teachings THREE TIMES IN THIRTY DAYS- ON HiS KNEES?

Knowing the dire state of the World, no True Christian would omit THAT information!

You get to listen to Abba's Knowing Me, Knowing You on an entirely new level. On the downside, you end up completely missing the point of Genesis' Jesus He Knows Me

Receiving Him in the Blessed Sacrament, and Having His Mother as Our Blessed Mother too.

That he could walk on water but instead he parted the Red Sea.

That he gives power to people to return to him and god.

His brother Hector is a great gardener, and his mom makes amazing tamales. Why do you ask?

IF YOU LIKE TALKING TO A WALL THEN THAT'S THE GREATEST REWARD YOU CAN HOPE TO ACHIEVE.

LOL

...imagining that you're NOT actually just full of sh*t?